MISA Zimbabwe media law’s policy reform Indaba Resolutions
MISA–Zimbabwe today published the Resolutions of the Media Stakeholders Laws and Policy Reform Indaba held in Harare on 20 April 2016.
The Indaba called for urgent implementation of media law and policy reforms in the country and identify the key priority areas which required immediate attention through the following thematic areas:
- Digital migration and the emerging content generation.
- Media content monitoring and consumption.
- Media professionalism and ethics.
- Gender issues on and/or in media.
- Media as a business.
- Working conditions and employment opportunities
- Media law and policy reforms
Download a copy of the resolutions here .
30 Oct 2018